When it’s your turn to tend the garden, here’s what we’d like you do:
- Water – Follow the email instructions you received about how to turn on the irrigation system. If you did not receive the instructions, contact email@example.com.
- Weed – Pull weeds.
- Remove Litter – Please collect and dispose of any debris that may have accumulated in the planters.
- Report Problems – Let Jennifer Cogley (firstname.lastname@example.org, 510-981-7532) know if you see any special issues (dead plants, broken fence/irrigation system, vandalism, etc.)
- Enjoy the Neighborhood – When you are done with your labors, reward yourself with a meal from The Vault, Addie’s Pizza Pie or any other of the restaurants on the block. Maybe treat yourself with a new book from the Other Change of Hobbit, or invite a friend to join you for some antiquing at Peoples’ Bazaar! The point is to make use of the gem that is Lorin Station!
- Optional – Take “before” and “after” pictures of the site to show off your efforts and share the progress of the garden with the group. Send your images to email@example.com and we’ll post them to the website!
Thanks again for your time and support — It makes a difference.